Wednesday, May 23, 2007

You tore the veil, You made a way

At the cross I bow my knee, where your blood was shed for me.
There's no greater love than this. You have overcome the grave,
your glory fills the highest place. What can separate me now?


----

Currently, I got one very big blueblack on my right knee.
Played bball with Pk, some guy & some guy, cant remember.
That some guy accidentally pushed me & I fell. Ha ha.
That blueblack looks like a very tall & huge moutain :D

Thanks for the strepsils HN! How thoughtful :)
Second packet I received this week, ha ha.
Tomorrow is the last day where you can vote for me.
So please vote for B14 @ www.vote.youth.sg

Dont wanna be late for school no more,
so I shall wake up 10 minutes earlier each day!
Ha ha, watch me. No more detention from now on.
Goodbye all (:

No comments: